BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finally... he said "mama"

For those of you who don't know, John & I have an amazing 7 1/2 month old little boy. We could not have asked for a better child... he HARDLY EVER CRIES! He is pretty much a mamas boy... or at least when it's time to eat or go "night night," and he still said dada first but whatever! I think he might have even said "aty" which is Katy one of his 3 favorite cousins before he said mama. I finally gave up on trying to get him to say mama every time I held him, and then... he said it!!!!!!! I was getting ready this morning & he was sagged that I wasn't holding him, I was too : ( He was laying in our bed with daddy, kinda whining, and watching me get ready. That's when it finally came out... "mama" FINALLY... he said "mama." Yay!! for Koen!!

1 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

that's awsome from katy